How Eze-Breeze Works
The 4-track window system gives you a variety of ways to control your enclosure’s environment. Each window has four panels that slide up and down independently.
- Slide all 4-window panels up or down to open 75% of the area for ventilation. (Conventional glass windows allow only 43% to 49% ventilation.)
- Slide 1, 2, or 3 panels to provide partial ventilation when the temperature dips.
- Close all 4 panels to protect you from the elements.
The screen covering the entire Eze-Breeze system is fixed in place, giving you protection from insects at all times.
The Eze-Breeze system provides:
- Unobstructed views
- More ventilation than any other room
- Protection form insects and changes in weather
- The openness of a screened porch combined with the protection of a sunroom
Our Eze-Breeze windows are made of elasto-vinyl, which is lightweight, super-strong, and shatterproof. When hit or stretched, this tough material simply returns to its original form.
These unique windows are custom made to be installed floor to ceiling. They can be installed using conventional wood framing with siding or brick veneer to match the rest of your home’s exterior. If you already have a sunroom or porch, Weatherwall will install the Eze-Breeze windows using your existing wood framing.
The Eze-Breeze sliding panels tilt in or lift out for easy cleaning. They are available in clear or tinted to block UV rays. The sliding panel system is durable, virtually maintenance free, and backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.